Monday, March 7, 2011

Avery & Harrison

Back in high school, I babysat a lot. Probably almost everyday to tell you the truth. But now that I'm away at college, I don't get the opportunity to interact with children as much as I used too. That's exactly why whenever I get the invitation to babysit, I jump on it.

This weekend I got to spend the evening with two of the sweetest kids. Harrison and Avery. Somehow, their mom found out that I own a camera and suggested I take a few pictures of her ten-month-old for her. Despite my best efforts to convince her that just because I have a nice camera doesn't mean I'm any good at using it, she insisted that anything would be better than nothing.

So, with camera in tow, I took the kids outside for a mini photo shoot. These are a few of the shots I came up with.







Here comes big brother to get in on the action.




He wasn't too sure about the hug his sister was trying to give him in this next one.


Seriously? It doesn't get much cuter than this.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Hmmm I just got a brilliant idea for the next time you babysit Aidan ;-)
These are such great photos! Cute kids.
Thanks again for babysitting last week!

Amy and David Ziehl said...

Oh my goodness! These are amazing! You could make some dough!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin