Friday, February 25, 2011

It's been a long road.

Graduated High School in June 2006

Began college at Brigham Young University in September 2006

Got accepted into the Nursing School at Brigham Young University in May 2008

Graduated from Brigham Young University with a Bachelors of Science in December 2010

Sat down to take the NCLEX (National Council Licensure Examination) on February 23, 2011

And last but certainly not least...

Received my nursing license and became a Registered Nurse on February 24, 2011

Next up on my list of things to do? Get a job. Wish me luck!

(p.s. Show your support by becoming a follower!)

5 comments:

Kelsey said...

Congrats, Emily!
Did you pay for early results or did you check on DOPL? I took the NLCEX yesterday (24th) and I'm wondering how soon I can find out the results...

Jessica said...

CONGRATS! Yeah! I guess I already am a supporter because I already follow you :)

kate said...

Congrats Emily! Good luck finding a job! Did you get my message about the giveaway?

Shannon Abbott said...

Nice Job!!!

Kristin said...

Congratulations Emily!!!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin